Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

The Blogger Who Ate Stress For Dinner

A year ago I couldn't type in "boy breakfast vintage" into a search engine without the advertisement I used to make the mock-up of the book cover for The Boy Who Ate Stress For Breakfast unfailingly showing up on the first page of the results. Now, I can not locate the original image online anywhere.

The original ad I had located and saved was lost in last years' drive crash. I thought it might be a Leyendecker but it doesn't show up in any of his collections, not that it isn't one of his works. I'm looking for the original ad because I may have to secure the rights for use sometime in the near future.

Can anyone identify the ad this image came from?

I'm willing to send a prize to whoever finds it.

Related: Questions That Need Answers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen