Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011

Something my wife would care about...

 
I have had very little success converting my wife into a comicbook reader. But one book that I've been able to turn her on to is Ross Campbell's slice-of-life ogn* series Wet Moon.
She loves the book's easy pace and the virtuosity of Ross's character design and storytelling skills. After 5 volumes of Wet Moon, Ross switched gears to work on his critically acclaimed post apocalyptic superhero series Shadoweyes, prompting my wife (who otherwise never attempts to talk comics) to ask periodically about the future of Wet Moon.
"Wet Moon Lives!" Ross stated emphatically on DeviantArt. He clarified that he expected volume 6 of the series to reach stores in the first quarter of 2012. "I know that's forever from now, but I wanted to put something out there, even if it's just the cover."  He was also considering rolling out Wet Moon as a page-a-week webcomic to help tide over long-suffering Wet Moon fans. "To anyone who's been reading the series, THANK YOU!!! and thank you, and an apology, to everyone who has been waiting since volume 5, thank you so much for bearing with me and being patient all this time." he said, adding  "I hope volume 6 is worth it."
holla!
-samax.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen