Montag, 11. Oktober 2010

Immortal... (for those who missed it)

Immortal... (inks. full color below) by Samax Amen
sometimes I forget not everyone who reads one of my blogs reads them all (I honestly don't blame you...), but I was reminded of that fact when I posted the pencils (and eventually the inks) for the Powerman fanart I'm working on, which almost immediately drew tweets, emails etc. asking when I would do Luke's partner Danny Rand, the immortal Iron Fist. What they didn't know, was that I did one already...

I did this drawing for the short-lived Metrosketchual blog, a group sketch joint with a rotating weekly (then biweekly) theme. When it was my turn to choose, I selected Heroes for Hire, and turned in this piece. At first I was posting my Metrosketchual pieces here as well as over there, but had it suggested to me that I was reducing the effectiveness of the blog by double posting (I didn't agree, but I went with the will of the people). So anyways, to peep more of my metroSketchual joints you may have missed, click here.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen