Samstag, 9. Oktober 2010

Eminem's on 60 minutes this Weekend!

Anderson Cooper has mad middle-aged chicks swooning... I'm sure he will add a few yamps* to his Twitter following after watching him chop it up with Marshall Mathers on 60 Minutes this Sunday...


I used to be a HUGE Eminem fan, but I'm finding it hard to trust him anymore after listening to Encore... and I haven't heard anything from his new record that makes me feel like the hardcore lyricist from his early days has returned full-time. There's reason for even hardened Anti-matherists to be encouraged though, since he seems to be serious about rapping in this clip. But maybe he's just showing out for Anderson...
 *Shrug*

HOW CAN I EVER TRUST YOU AGAIN, MARSHALL?!?!?!  WHEN I TRY, THE TRACK JUST LOSE IT POPS INTO MY MIND. I CAN'T LET YOU HURT ME ANYMORE!!! DAMN YOU, MARSHALL!!! DAAMN YOOOOOUUU...
(runs outta the room, slamming the door)
-samax.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen