Samstag, 4. Dezember 2010

Props to one of my favorite Cartoons ever...

A Great Day for SCIENCE by Samax Amen
Friday's Sketch Challenge was Dexter, the child genius of Dexter's Laboratory fame. When this cartoon came out, I wasn't really a fan of it. The new cartoons just didn't reach out and grab me like the ones I grew up on, and the deceptively flat geometric art style felt generic and pointless. I don't remember which episode was the first one I actually sat down and watched, but whatever it was, it hooked me and didn't let go!
Anyways, I drew a really quick sketch then finished it in Photoshop in about 20 minutes total. If you want a print of this (or any of my other drawings), I'll give you this on 8.5x11 photo paper for $15 (which includes shipping) just let me know. For some more of my drawings, click here.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen