Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

Ross Campbell's running an Art Sale!


Drawing comics awesome doesn't automatically make you rich (shocking, I know!), so ghettoManga Award-winning cartoonist Ross Campbell is padding his pockets the way the Pilgrims did, by selling original art on the internet! I die a little every time I meet someone who has never seen Ross's work, but then I get excited because I have a new chance to go into a rant about how awesome his stuff is! If you've never seen his work, click here so I won't hafta rant at you.

 Ross is looking to move lots of color and monochrome drawings, featuring original characters from his graphic novels The Abandoned, Wet Moon and Mountain Girl, as well as work for franchises like Hack/Slash, Exalted  and Fraggle Rock. I always enjoy seeing his sensitive handling of all kinds of girls in his stories. Each character has a unique body language and physique. Whenever I hear that he's selling art like this, I hope it does well because I know it will help make it possible for him to make a decent living while working in the small press.


I'm always hoping to see him get more work for the majors (DC's Minx imprint published his shark attack survivor tale Waterbaby before it folded), who knows? Can't wait until then to make money! So click here to check out what Ross has available, and cop something for yourself or a friend!
holla!
-samax.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ross also has what's left of his WATERBABY pages listed on www.NSNart.com

    AntwortenLöschen